I started this blog in 2008 to document events in my new son's (Miles) life.
In April of 2010, my second son, Caleb, was born. Since the title is appropriate for both, this blog now chronicles both of their lives and the adventures we share.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

you should see the other guy...


Miles fought the tile and the tile won. Miles decided last night was the night to try flying on his own for the first time, I guess. So he climbed up on a chair while I was cooking dinner and proceeded to do a nose dive off the back of the chair landing on his face. We quickly picked up a very bloody, very swollen little boy and rushed him to the hospital.

After 3 hours and some x-rays, the doctor and radiologist determined that he had NOT fractured his nose, only seriously bruised the soft tissue. His daddy and I were very relieved. He's home today getting some extra love and attention from his daddy. I'll be home soon to try and put some ice on his enormous boo-boo.

1 comment:

Gram said...

Poor little guy! Going to be some beautiful colors in a few days. I'm glad it wasn't broken. A very scary time for mom and dad.